Thinking of adopting a pet? Before you ask “how much is that puppy in the window?” might I suggest you head down to an animal shelter? There are a lot of reasons you should rescue a pet from a shelter. So, before you shell out the big bucks to get an animal for friendship, explore all of your options and check out the positives of adopting a pet from a shelter.
1. You Can Save A Dog”s Life
2. You”ll Get A Healthy Pet
3. It Saves You Money
4. It Will Make You Feel Good
5. You Won”t Support Pet Mills And Stores
6. You Stop Animal Cruelty
7. You Can Adopt an Adult Pet
8. You Gain Resources
9. There Is A Big Selection Of Animals
10. You Encourage Others To Adopt From Shelters
11. You”ll Get A New Friend
Are you thinking about adding to your own family? You can go to www.aspca.org to look up a shelter near you and explore your pet options. Happy pet searching!